The Perfect Wedding Day Skin
It is every bride’s dream to have perfect wedding day skin with a glowing and radiant complexion. Healthy hydrated skin is of the utmost importance for a long-lasting makeup that stays in place throughout the whole wedding day and up to the last dance.
I have been a makeup artist and skincare specialist for over 14 years and throughout my years in the wedding and beauty industry, I know only too well the effects of planning a wedding can have on a brides skin, although being a happy occasion every wedding comes with its problems, stress and worry.
When I see my brides for a consultation I use a range of makeup techniques to keep my applications in place. Skincare is an area that I will always bring up into our conversation. They are sent away with not only product samples for their skin type but also skincare homework!
I know from years of experience that my advice works, brides that have followed my skincare plan have achieved the results they wanted and have become long term clients after their wedding day is over.
When to start?
Whether you’re an organised bride and have booked your wedding 12-24 months ahead or you’re a “lastminute.com” bride and your wedding is just around the corner, there is no time like the present to start your skincare routine!
I advise brides to book an appointment for a skincare consultation. Free skin analysis to help brides understand their own skin type and needs is available to all brides. I advise on products and treatments to suit them individually that I use in my salon and a treatment plan to fit in with their daily routine right up to their ‘big day’.
Brides should radiant on their wedding day, I believe beautiful skin with flawless makeup creates confidence in every bride to be.
Below is a breakdown of advice on skincare including home-care and in-salon treatments. This is a guideline and I hope you can make use of it. Please don’t hesitate to contact me for more information on the products that I use in my salon.
Educational Facial Treatment:
An ideal starting point to ensure skin receives what it needs at the beginning of your journey into specialised skincare. After which your personal skincare prescription will be designed for you.
- From having your educational facial treatment, perform your daily skincare routine am and pm as advised by your Katherine Daniels Skincare Consultant.
- Be organised and pre-book a salon facial monthly running up to your big day, regular in-salon treatments give deeper results and it is a great way to keep in touch with your skincare specialist, she is there to advise with concerns or problems with your skincare journey after all, a wedding can be extremely stressful and stress can take its toll on our skin!
6 WEEKS BEFORE THE BIG DAY.
- Keep up with your daily skincare routine as advised.
- Book a course of facial treatments recommend by your skincare specialist to maximise hydration and nourishment.
1 WEEK TO GO!
- Keep up the good work with the daily skincare routine!
- A facial is recommended a week before your big day and should be planned along with your other beauty appointments.
To get started with your Wedding day skin care plan, get in touch!