WHAT IS MICROBLADING?
Microblading is an innovative method of semi-permanent makeup. Using a manual hand-held tool with microneedles, pigments are implanted into the epidermis layer of the skin creating freehand 3D hair strokes that mimic the look of real hairs.
The pigments used in this method have been formulated to match the original eyebrow colour, even if you still have brow hairs it blends into them naturally.
The brows will appear darker straight after the treatment but
WHO WOULD BENEFIT FROM HAVING MICROBLADING?
This method is ideal for anyone looking to enhance and define the look of their eyebrows. Microblading creates such a natural looking hair stroke, regardless of the amount
People who suffer from alopecia, trigonometric or any other conditions that
It is also ideal for people who are not happy with their current eyebrow shape and want a low maintenance treatment that improves eyebrow definition.
MICROBLADING TOOLS & HYGIENE.
My salon holds a Tattooing licence that is required by law to carry out Microblading treatments, this means that I have been checked by the environmental health and follow all regulations required to contain health and safety for me and my clients.
Each handheld glider tool used to carry out Microblading is sterilised and
I offer my clients a free consultation lasting up to 30 minutes, during this time I will go through a record card, discuss medical history and perform a patch test. This is a great time for me to meet you and assess your eyebrows ready for your Microblading treatment. From here a deposit of £50 is required to book your appointment slot, this is a none refundable payment that will be credited towards your treatment.
-The patch test needs to be done within 48 hours of the procedure
CONSULTATION | 30 Minutes | Free
Treatment includes: Consultation, Microblading treatment (1st treatment stage) and Top-up treatment (2nd treatment stage)
MICROBLADING | £225
Touch up pigment after 9-12 months since your last treatment
RE-FRESH/TOUCH UP | £100
YEARLY TOP UP
Pigment touch up after 12-18 months after you’re last treatment.
YEARLY TOP UP | £125
MICROBLADING TREATMENT | up to 2 hours
On the day of your treatment, I will check record cards and clients medical history again to ensure you are feeling 100% and ready for your treatment. Numbing cream is applied at this point to the treatment area and takes up to 30 minutes to take effect, within this time you can relax.
We will discuss any preferences you may have with regards to style to ensure you get the look you desire. If you don’t know what eyebrow shape you would like this is not a problem, using facial symmetry and the natural eyebrows hair I will create a look to suit.
Using a brow pencil I will measure and draw your new eyebrows, this will give you an idea of how your new brows will look. I will then colour match my pigment to suit you.
The Microblading procedure depending on the style that is required will take about 45 minutes to an hour. On completion of your treatment, I will go over aftercare advice.
Finally, I will book
– A patch test is required at least 48 hours prior to your treatment.
– Avoid drinking coffee before your treatment, caffeine is a stimulant and will heighten your sensitivity.
– No working out at the gym or alcohol within 24 hours of your procedure.
– If you are thinking about having facial injectables around the treatment area please do this after you have had your Microblading done.
– Dermal fillers and Botox can alter the shape of the eyebrows.
– Avoid waxing or threading 48 hours before treatment.
– Avoid using Chemical Peels including Glycolic, Alpha Hydroxy Acid, Salicylic Acid, Microdermabrasion, Laser Facials, Co2, and IPL laser treatments for 4 weeks before Microblading procedure.
– The following must be avoided 1 week prior to a Microblading procedure: all blood thinners including Ibuprofen, Aspirin, St Johns Wart, Oil Supplements such as Fish oil, Vitamin E Oil and Primrose Oil.
– Avoid tanning so I can assess your natural skin tone.
– Please note, for women, Microblading will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle.
– Please eat something 20-30 minutes prior to your treatment. This keeps your blood sugar steady and helps you to be more comfortable and less sensitive.
– Do not panic that the treated area may show redness and swelling and that the colour looks dark and intense – this is quite normal.
– I recommend The Dry Healing method this means that the treated area remains dry during the healing process. Clean cotton swabs with cooled boiled water can be used if the area starts weeping.
– Important to keep hands washed: keep hands away from the treated area, when cleaning the treated area hands should be washed.
– The treated area is an open wound and is open to infection. Do not let the treated area get wet, avoid the sauna, hot tubs, swimming pools and steam rooms. When in the shower, do not get water directly on the face.
– Do not expose treated area: it is important for the area of the procedure not to come in contact with sweat, animals, direct shower spray or hot water.
During the healing process avoid direct sunlight and tanning beds.
– Do not pick or pull at the treated area as it will result in pigment loss and scaring. You will go through three healing stages: 1-heal, 2-peel and 3-fade.
– Makeup and lotions: During the healing process, keep all makeup, lotions and exfoliating products away from the treated area.
– Do not put makeup on the brow area for a minimum of 10 days to avoid infections.
Avoid face exfoliators/scrubs and chemical peels in the Microblading area for 4 weeks after treatment.
– Do not put petroleum jelly or vaseline on the treated area, it can cause scabbing and sweating and also prevents the skin from breathing.
– Colour refreshing – To keep your Microblading looking its best it is recommended that you have a colour boost procedure every 12 months.
– It is important to contact me immediately if you feel your procedure is not healing.
– Long term care: after the procedure has healed, begin an AM/PM regimen, for at least a month, use a hydrating moisturiser that is free of any anti-ageing or anti-acne ingredients. Apply a 30 SPF sunscreen to the eyebrows to protect against premature fading.
IS MICROBLADING PAINFUL?
No. While there is some discomfort felt, it would not be regarded as painful. A topical anaesthetic cream is applied to numb the area. Small little scratches maybe felt.
IS MICROBLADING SAFE?
Microblading is considered a safe procedure when carried out by a trained practitioner. I am fully trained and licensed to do this
CAN I HAVE MICROBLADING IF I AM PREGNANT OR BREASTFEEDING?
No, anyone who is expecting a baby or nursing cannot have this treatment.
HOW DO I MAKE MY APPOINTMENT?
You can make an appointment by phoning 07734906073 or using my website contact page below.
WHERE WILL THE TREATMENT TAKE PLACE?
Microblading is performed in my home salon which is fully equipped and has been checked by local authorities to treat clients in a safe and clean environment.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO BEFORE THE TREATMENT?
You will need a patch test within 48 hours prior to your treatment. Please read the pre-care advice which you can find here.
HOW LONG DOES MICROBLADING LAST FOR?
Microblading is different for each person depending on their skin type, it is recommended to refresh your pigment between 9-18 months.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN AFTER MY TREATMENT?
Aftercare is important, with Microblading healing of the skin occurs mainly on the outside of the skin, very much like a minor surface cut or scratch. It is the same type of healing which forms a scab or crust, to ensure your eyebrows heal correctly please find the After Care Advice here.
HOW LONG DOES MICROBLADING TAKE?
I book out 2 hours for my first treatment, within this time I will go over a consultation form, check medical health, apply numbing cream, agree on a brow style to suit my client, map out new brows and perform the treatment and finally discuss aftercare.
HOW MANY TREATMENTS DO I NEED?
After your initial Microblading treatment (1st treatment stage) a top-up appointment is required to correct fading and patches that are the result of your healing process (2nd treatment stage), from here it is recommended that a refreshment treatment is booked between 9-18 months.